An all-rounder of his time, Bruce Lee was a man who furbished the idea of martial arts and body fitness. With peerless determination and strength that shuddered an entire city, he earned a benchmark of his own in no time. Even today, his unbeatable talent in martial arts is the ‘talk of the town.’ If you are wondering the secret behind his unending stamina, then you have got to check out the Bruce Lee Workout. Let us learn the ultimate ways to look like a total standout inspired by this incredible man!
The game-changing Bruce Lee workout routine
Working out for that Bruce Lee body is no cakewalk. If you want to stand out like this best man of his era, you have to pull up your socks.
Bruce Lee’s weight training plan boasted a myriad variety of exercises. Kicks for kickboxing, running for speeding up energy levels and weapon training for mastering weapon fights, were some of Bruce Lee’s favourite workouts. Given below is a comprehensive Bruce Lee workout routine that is undoubtedly helpful.
1. Crunches– Bruce Lee was a master at taking punches in his abdomen. Now, you might be wondering how that never hurt him. Well, that is simply because he worked hard to keep his abdomen strong so that no matter the punches, he always stayed resilient. Hats off to his crunch exercises that prevented him from injuries due to punching. Thus, crunches are a cherry top in your workout routine. Whether you are a novice or a professional, crunches are practically safe for you to perform. Stick to a moderate number if you want to incorporate this workout into your daily routine. 10 to 12 reps are sufficient.
2. Kicks- We all remember Bruce Lee for his high kicks. That is not only because he was exceptional at Kung Fu but because he practiced kicking exercises for hours on end. In case you want to learn this art too, it is vital to include this exercise in your Bruce Lee workout routine. Kicks must be performed at least three times. Keep in mind to rest between each set. If you want to extend the duration of the exercise after a few days, you can go ahead with it. Since Kicks are safe to perform, the risk of injuries is also minimal.
3. Running and Push-ups- Bruce Lee’s workout plan also included running and push-ups daily. Both running and push-ups allowed Bruce Lee to improve his body stamina and endurance. It also fostered flexibility and stability in his body. As a result, he practiced running each day followed by a few sets of push-ups. As a result, he gained powerful chest and arms in minimal time. Make sure to practice both these exercises daily to look like Bruce Lee in just a few months.
4. Weapon Training- As a master at weapon training, Bruce Lee had to practice with various detrimental weapons all day long. His constant weapon training gave wings to the Bruce Lee workout plan. Although Bruce Lee worked out without any safety precautions, we will advise you to do the contrary. This is vital to help you avoid any injuries and health complications. Try to wear safety pads on your arms and knees to prevent injuries. For starters, you could begin with wooden sticks to perform weapon training exercises. 5. Punches- How can we talk about the Bruce Lee workout plan without including his favourite punches? Everyone is aware of Bruce Lee’s love for punches that helped him to become the household name that he is today. If you want to do the same, practice punches regularly. Jabs and hooks are some of the best punch exercises to perform daily.
Unleash Bruce Lee’s master diet plan
An effective workout plan is not enough to gain that unbeatable body of Bruce Lee. Following a strict diet routine is equally vital for the success of this purpose. Check out Bruce Lee’s workout and diet that will change the game for you!
Bruce Lee’s diet consisted mostly of vegetables and meat. He avoided oily food which is why most of his meals tasted bland. Lee’s meals were divided into five small portions that helped him to maintain strength and performance. He also drank a lot of tea. However, cheese and other dairy products did not make it to his diet plan as Lee disliked them.
Refined flour and baked foods were a strict no-no in Lee’s diet. As these foods decrease the stamina and lead to harmful problems in the body, he kept away from them as far as he could. Thus, Bruce Lee workout and diet is one that will undoubtedly improve your body fitness. Lastly, Bruce Lee was a fanatic for protein shakes and made sure to consume them every day.
Bruce Lee’s workout has always been a win-win. For anyone who wants to boost stamina, flexibility and performance in the body, this workout plan is never going to fail.
1. Is Bruce Lee’s workout plan helpful?
Yes. Bruce Lee’s workout plan is helpful in many ways. Make sure to follow the instructions to acquire immediate results.
2. What fruits did Bruce Lee eat that made it to Bruce Lee’s workout plan?
Bananas, Carrots, Apple and celery are some of the fruits that made it to the Bruce lee workout plan.