Butt Workouts is a very efficient set of exercises that involves total movement of your butt muscles. They focus primarily on the working of three hip muscles- the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluteus minimus. By performing these exercises regularly, you will be able to attain a variety of benefits. Building stronger glutes will allow you to build better athletic performance and prevent the risk of injuries. In addition, they are essential in building up better body stability and maintaining proper body posture. Apart from strengthening your glutes, they are also beneficial in stabilizing your back muscles and allowing better movement of your legs.
Listed below are some coordinated and helpful Butt Workouts which will be fruitful in attaining better butt shape and stronger glutes.
The Perfect Butt Workouts To Attain Stronger Glutes:
Listed below are some very efficient and helpful exercises which will help attain properly shaped and stronger butt muscles in a flash!
Squats are regarded as the best butt exercise due to their multifunctional abilities and benefits. Performing this exercise is fruitful as it strengthens your core, reduces body calories, boosts your athletic performance, lowers any risk of injuries, and so much more.
1. Initially, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and chest up while facing forward. Then, stretch your arms in front to maintain balance. This is your starting position.
2. Then, bend your knees and stick your butt out to appear as if you are sitting on an imaginary chair.
3. Then bend down as low as you can, keeping your back upright and chest lifted.
4. While keeping your body tight, return to the starting position by pushing through your heels.
Lunges are an excellent butt exercise as their primary purpose is to tone your butt, legs, and core. It also helps in increasing your muscle mass and improving your body posture to a great extent. They also ensure proper body balance and better body stability. This exercise is also responsible for weight loss and better resting metabolism.
1. Firstly, stand with your feet hip-width apart and your core engaged. This is your starting position.
2. Then, take a huge step in front using one leg and begin to transfer your body weight forward. This is done to ensure that your heel touches the ground first.
3. Now bend your body until the same leg is parallel to the ground.
4. Return to the starting position by pressing into your right heel.
Repeat the above steps with your other leg.
3. Hip Extensions
Hip extensions are considered to be one of the best butt workouts as they promote potent glutes. This exercise mainly targets your hip extensor muscles- hamstrings and glutes. It is also responsible for promoting better back support and improving your athletic performance to a great extent. The exercise given below involves the use of stability balls.
1. Firstly, lie down on your back with your feet on the ground, hands at your sides, and knees bent. This is your starting position.
2. Now, push through your heels to lift your butt from the ground, aligning your mid-back and knee.
3. Hold for a second to squeeze your glutes.
4. Steadily return to the starting position.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What exercises involve the lifting of buttocks?
Some exercises which lift your butt are clamshells, leg kickbacks, frog jumps, lateral band walk, glute bridges, hip thrusts, and fire hydrants.
2. How many lunges should I do to attain a better-built butt?
To build and tone your butt muscles, try doing three sets of 12-15 reps regularly.
3. How many squats should I do in a day?
You should aim for three sets of 12-15 reps every day.
4. What are some exercises which will help me to get a bigger butt?
Some exercises which enable you to get a bigger butt are walking lunges, jumping squats, clamshell, single-leg deadlift, banded side step, and weight training.