Overweight and obesity are becoming a growing concern for many people across the world. Abnormal bodyweight is not only putting your BMI ratio at risk but also paves the way for other severe diseases like heart blockade, indigestion, depression, and so on. This is why people are looking for effective solutions that can help them in the process of losing weight.
Even though many medicines can burn the extra fat and help you become thinner, they have a lot of side effects. That’s why you need to have something that will efficiently show the results without causing any side effects in your body. One such remedy is using the CBD or cannabidiol.
Does the name sound alien to the ears?
If yes, you are at the right place because here we will be discussing how CBD can help you lose body fat, the recommended dosage, any side effects if present, and so on.
What are the causes of weight increase?
Before learning about the remedy, its best to learn the causes of obesity. Knowing the reasons for gaining weight in the first place will help you understand CBD’s function in a proper way. So, here are some of the reasons because of which an individual can be weight.
- Excessive stress is indirectly related to weight increase in many people.
- If you are on a wrong diet like no fruits, lots of junkies, and all, you will gain weight without you even realizing it.
- People who suffer from sleep-related problems like insomnia tend to have increased weight over the months.
- Lack of exercise and other physical movements can also lead to an increase in weight.
- In case you are drinking a lot of alcohol or if you are a chain smoker, you are going to suffer from obesity.
Sometimes, underlying diseases like PCODs, cystic ovary, or hormonal imbalance can cause an abrupt increase in weight.
What are the risks of obesity?
Like we said earlier, obesity isn’t just a disease. Rather it is a symptom of many underlying problems. This is why you need to focus on the risks of being overweight if you truly want to save yourself. Here are some of the potential threats that being obese can show:
- People who are overweight tend to be more vulnerable to different types of cardiac diseases like heart blocks, blocked arteries, chest pain, and so on.
- Overweight can also cause problems in digestion and the overall health of the gut.
- There are high chances that people will suffer from bone problems, especially at the joints, which are supporting your bodyweight like the knee joint, the entire hip joint, and so on.
- You may also suffer from neural problems because of suppressed nerves that get compressed under excessive body weight.
What is CBD?
CBD or cannabidiol is one of the many derivatives of the parent plant- cannabis. It is derived in different ways such that the entire concentration of useful components can be present in this cannabidiol.
It doesn’t have any form of stimulating property which could make you high or trigger any psychological adversity. That’s the reason why it is now preferred for treating multiple ailments, one of which is obesity.
How can it help in reducing body weight?
Cannabis has two major components THC and cannabidiol. The latter is more useful since it works on the CB1 receptors of the endocannabinoid system and helps in blocking off any adverse effect. This is studies have shown that the component can enhance metabolism and fat burning, thereby helping in reducing weight.
Here is a detailed explanation of how this compound will help you lose more bodyweight.
- Reduces appetite: the primary way CBD extracts help in losing weight is by reducing hunger. When your body needs energy from the outside, your respiratory system sends a trigger to your brain, sending the ginger signal to your digestive tract. That’s when you will fell your stomach growling and mouth salivating at the sight of food. But, when you are taking CBD, the receptors are blocking the trigger system’s activity, also known as the endocannabinoid system. As a result, your appetite will decrease a lot, helping you to lose weight gradually.
- Promotes fat metabolism: Cannabidiol is one of the best products that can promote the accumulated fat molecules’ metabolism in your liver and muscle tissues. Since the fat metabolic rate is increased, more and more fat will be burned, thereby helping you to lose more weight.
- Removes excess fat from the body: the fat stored in your body is white fat. Doctors have deemed this fat type to be extremely harmful to the heart and other critical organ systems. Taking CBD regularly will help in turning these white molecules to brown fats, which can be digested easily without any hassle.
Lowers the chances of getting metabolic disorders: sometimes, the increase in weight can indirectly result from some underlying metabolic disorder. Taking this product will help you to prevent such issues with your digestive and metabolic system.
What is the recommended dosage of CBD?
The cannabinoid should be used within the recommended dosage. Many online shops sell the product with a precautionary statement to the buyers about overdose’s possible dangers. Online sites like Industrialhempfarms and other trusted shops sell the CBD product only within the recommended dosage, thereby keeping you safe from the side effects.
The rate at which your body weight will decrease will depend on the CBD dosage you are taking. However, along with this, you will have to follow a healthy lifestyle of you want to be in shape permanently.