During this hour of the pandemic, the idea of hitting the gym is impossible. More so, most women are persistently reporting shoulder aches due to over-working in the house during the lockdown. So, here’s a thing- Nothing should come in the way of your health and fitness.
Today we are sharing a list of shoulder exercises for women that you can try at home to forbade any fitness problems no matter what!
Forward, Bear Crawl Downstairs
The workout we are talking about right now is not only helpful in building shoulder strength but also improving core function, stability and athleticism. You can try this amidst our list of potential shoulder exercises at home for instant results.
- Start by standing on the topmost stair.
- Put both your hands on the first step in an opposite arm and leg pattern. Step with your right foot and reach the first step with your left hand.
- Repeat on the opposite side, reaching the third step.
- Move gradually. Make sure that you are working one step at a time. Once you reach the top of the stairs, continue on flat grounds as your hands finish out the remaining steps.
Repeat the reps for the best shoulder exercises at home.
Body Saw Core for Scapular Function
Amidst other helpful shoulder exercises at home, this workout is made for improving the strength of the shoulder extension. You can perform this on a wooden floor or carpet.
- Start by placing yourself in a plank position.
- Bring your shoulder blades together so that your upper back is rounded.
- Make your body distance from your hands. Make sure you maintain the plank position at this point.
- Without taking any rest, pull your body back to the starting position. Repeat the reps.
With time you can push your limits for a better shoulder workout. This workout is the best shoulder workout for women.
Reverse Bear Crawl upstairs
If you are looking for shoulder exercises for women without weights, this is the best workout to try out. Reverse Bear Crawl upstairs is not only going to benefit in improving isometric shoulder strength, stability and core functions but also helps in athleticism.
- Start from the bottom of the stairs and face downwards. Make sure your head is facing the stairs.
- Make sure both your legs are placed on the step. In an arm and leg pattern, step towards the stairs with your right hand and reach your left foot onto the second step.
- Repeat on the opposite side, reaching to the third step.
- Gradually make your move. Make sure that you are working your way up one step at a time. Once your feet reach on top of the stairs, continue on flat ground.
- Do the reps as this is the best shoulder workout for women.
Pike Push up
Amidst all other shoulder exercises for women without weights, this workout is a mass favourite. As this is easy to perform and requires minimal hassles, Pike Push up is known for its large-scale benefits.
- Start by placing yourself in a push-up position.
- Hinge at your hips so that your butt is at lift.
- Perform a push up by bending your elbows and lowering your head towards the floor.
- Return to your starting position.
Make sure you complete the reps for the desired effect.
The swimmer exercise is the best shoulder workout for women as this one helps improve shoulder muscles. It builds shoulder strength and stability as well. Once it is performed, swimmer exercise will not only benefit your health but also bring instant results in no time.
- Lay on your stomach. Make sure your arms are stretched overhead.
- Contract your core and raise your right arm. Also, raise your left leg from the floor.
- Gradually, come back to the start position.
- Repeat this process a few times as these types of shoulder exercises for women without weights can benefit very well.
Amidst other shoulder exercises for women without weights, Tall Plank is also a workout that you can try at home without any equipment. The work out aims at improving body posture, help eliminate back pain, boost coordination and shoulder flexibility.
- Get down on your hands and toes in a plank position.
- Make sure your core is tight as you hold on to the position.
- Make sure your entire body aligns.
- Do a push-up
- Complete the reps.
The bottom line
These shoulder exercises for women are proven to be helpful for all age groups. Do not forget to try them out to gain the desired effect instantly.
Yes, these shoulder exercises at home are helpful. They not only help in burning calories and fat in the body but also bring a variant of benefits that other workouts cannot bring so fast.
Yes, shoulder exercises for women without weights is helpful.